[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Poblem with planet pack unity - Ignishot forum

Poblem with planet pack unity

This is where all off-topic talk goes.

Moderator: Ignishot

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Juanca89
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poblem with planet pack unity

Post#1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to use your planet pack product for unity, but when I use a planet with atmosphere the atmosphere looks like wrong, I don't know if this behaviour is normally or which configuration I have to use. I don't know if the problem is for the mesh.

You can see the problem here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gyHRu ... GuXo3DW0Ma

Thanks!.

Ignishot
Site Admin

Re: Poblem with planet pack unity

Post#2 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi,

It looks like you have changed the material of the atmosphere. For this to work correctly, you have to use the shaders and the materials provided in the package and also avoid changing the tiling of the textures. The material you have used has no transparency and is not offsetting the sphere to make it bigger, it can't work like that.
If you use the planet like they are in the package, everything will work fine.

Juanca89

Post#3 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:46 am

Hi again!,

I have just try with one prefab planet but I'm having the same problem, the atmosphere is rendering bad, I would like to buy gran designer software for create my own procedural planets but i'm afraid of this problem appear again.

Thanks!.

Ignishot
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:48 pm

On your screenshot the material is Unlit/Texture ... this is not working with this basic material as it does not have translucency, you have to use the provided shader : Custom/Planet_Clouds_Atmosphere
This shader is located in PlanetPack02/Materials/Planet_Clouds_Atmosphere

If you have already changed the shader in the material, it is broken, you have to change it back manualy, even if you try putting the prefab in the scene, you have altered the material.

To be sure that everything is fine, I recommand you to restart from a new project and reinstall the package, it's the only way to be sure that there is no other problem.

Return to “General Discussion”